Start point: Frontrunners Footwear, 123-755 Goldstream Avenue, Victoria V9B 0H9
Registration: This is a self-registration walk. Since limited numbers of customers can enter the shop, for maps and directions please contact Rick at email@example.com.
Contact: Rick 250-514-3181
There are six routes from this start point:
- Langford/Colwood/Royal Roads University Route “A” (10 km). A pleasant stroll via streets and trails through the beautiful grounds of Royal Roads University and back to the start. Trail rating is 2B.
- Two Lakes Route “B” (10 km). This route follows streets and trails in the Langford area and visits Langford and Glen Lakes. Trail rating is 2B.
- Colwood Creek Park Route “C” (5 km). This shorter route follows streets and trails to Colwood Creek Park then returns to the start point. Trail rating is 2B.
- Langford/Colwood/Frontrunners Route “D” (12 km). Explore Langford and Colwood on this route that meanders through many parks and trails before returning to the start. Trail rating is 2B.
- Florence Lake Route “E” (10 km). This route follows streets and trails to Lakewood and Florence Lakes, then back to the start. Trail rating is 2B.
- Mill Hill Route “F” (10 km). Follow streets and trails to Mill Hill Regional Park where the route climbs steeply to the summit with stunning views of Esquimalt Harbour and downtown Victoria. Trail rating is 3B.
- Langford Lake Route “G” (10 km). This route follows Langford streets to the Ed Nixon Trail. At the end of this trail the walk continues on a floating walkway to Langford Lake, then follows streets and trails back to the start. Trail rating is 2B.
- Irwin Park Route “H” (10 km). This scenic route follows Langford streets to the Galloping Goose Trail and also takes in parts of the Glen Lake Loop bike trail, Hull’s Trail, and the Great Trail to return to the start point. Trail rating is 2B.